If you want an adventure take a step outside…
explore the Hidden Pearl of Balochistan Moola Chotok Khuzdar.
Package Rs. 8,500/- Head*
You can also customize this event on your desired dates. You can call our team for more details about separate tour packages
* The trip cost will cover transport (4×4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar & AC transport from KHI-KHI Basis
* 5 Meals & Snacks during the trip
* Camping at Moola Chotok
Its a HARDCORE Trip in terms of traveling & trekking (those who are not good at trekking or traveling on pickups on third rated roads are discouraged for joining in. Please be aware, in terms of traveling or trekking, it is not a luxurious trip by any means, But its Guarantee it will be a lifetime experience)
– Luxury Airconditioned Coaster/Coach (Karachi – Khuzdar – Karachi)
– (4×4 SUVs non-Ac) from Khuzdar to khuzdar
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
LIST OF MEMBER’S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
-Lighter or matchstick
-Sandals / Chappl(s)
– Personal Clothing
– Swim Suit(s)
– Bed Sheet(s)
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
2 Days – 2 Nights (inclusive of traveling time)
DAY 0: Saturday
11:00 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
11:50 PM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 1: Sunday
08:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar
09:30 AM: Departure to Moola chotok
1:00 AM: Arrival at Moola Chotok
02:30 PM: Lunch at Moola chotok
04:30 PM: Visit of Water Stream
09:00 PM: Dinner at Camp Site
Night Stay in Camp Site
DAY 2: Monday
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Visit of Water Stream
09:00 AM: Departure for Khuzdar
02:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar
03:30 PM Departure for Karachi
12:00 AM Arrival Back in Karachi
* Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
* All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC’s on the day of the trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice etc) for the trip.
* Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents
*Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item
*No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
* Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and has to carry his/her own luggage.
* All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.
*Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Divers Club (DC) can cancel his/her trip at any time
* Divers Club (DC) can cancel the booking at any time.
* Personal weapons/Drugs are strictly not allowed.