The SW7 series offer various practical measurement features such as Through coating measurement for gauging thickness of a painted object without removing the non mental coating
• Automatic Probe Recognition that recognizes transducer types, Field Calibration of all materials Sound velocity range 509 up to 18699m/s
• 2000 readings memory
• Data output to PC
• High-Low Limits setting
• 4 digit LCD display with settings
• Backlight display for dark environment and adjustable w/Software
• Through coating measurement for gauging thickness of a painted object without removing the non mental coating.• Thin coating mode and thick coating mode
• Available for gauging various materials such as metal, glass, plastic, rubber and etc.
• High measurement accuracy and wide range gauge applications • Suitable for pipe gauging.
• Whole range transducer models are available for almost all kinds of application, including coarse grain material gauging and high temperature applications (Max. temperature up to 300ºC).
• Adaptive probe function built in: Patent technology of automatic probe recognition: Automatically recognizing for probes allowing the gage to match with probes made from various probe manufacturers.
• Power on automatic testing function contributing to measurement accuracy increasing.
• Auto power off detection and customizing power off configuration.
• Probe Zero function, Sound Velocity Calibration function.
• 9 velocities built in and programmable.
• Several practical measurement modes available: Standard Mode, Scanning Mode, Difference Mode, Average Mode, Maximum limitation Alert Mode, High Temperature Mode(Should be matched with high temperature probe).
• 8 button keyboard designing for convenient shortcut operations for Probe-Zero function, One-Point and Two-Point Sound-Velocity-calibration, as well as numerical adjusting with direction key control.
• Automatic Data Storage function: group data storage mode, and storage capacity for each group optional.
• Large data storage capacity, Max. up to 2000 groups.
• Special function of SW7U: USB data interface communication, easily accomplishing data transferring with PC and outputting data with “.txt”
• Metric and imperial free convertible.
Thickness Measurement Range:
4~80mm(High temperature), 3~50mm(Gray Iron)
Notes: Thickness range depends on material transducer type, surface condition and temperature.
Measuring Rang(Through Coating):
3 mm -20 mm
Material Velocity Range:
0.01mm / 0.1mm
Measuring lower limit of pipes:
(Depend on the probe)
Φ15mm×1.0mm (Probe: 5MHz, Φ10mm)
Φ10mm×1.2mm (Probe: 7.5MHz, Φ6mm)
128×64 matrix LED
2 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
280 hours typical battery life,
100 hours continuous with backlight on
Operating Temperature Range:
-10ºC~50ºC (Ambient Environment)
-10ºC~300ºC (High Temperature Mode)
136 mm×72 mm×20mm
• Main Unit One Set
• Probe One Set(5MHz, Φ10mm)
• Guide Manual
• Hermetic Plastic Kit (18cm X 15cm X10cm)
• USB Cable
• Software Disk