Business Facilitation and Aftercare
Investors, especially foreign investors require assistance when exploring investment opportunities or when setting up operations in Pakistan.
Mateen International can help with the following:
• Facilitation of Local Office /Branch Office/Subsidiary Set Up
• Facilitation of accommodation at best location.
• Facilitation of all types of Vehicles.
• Facilitation of Security Guards.
• Business Formation/Registration and Licensing
• Company Secretarial Service
• Business Plans & Information Memorandums Development
• Brand/IP registrations and Product Compliance
• Interim Business Management and Hiring of Staff
• Business Buying & Selling
• Bid/Tender and Proposal Support & Documentation
• Concept Paper Preparation
• Preparation of Executive Summaries
• Business Strategy Reviews
• Facilitation of visas for business purposes;
• Inter-governmental coordination and regulatory facilitation;
• Facilitation of inward and outward investment missions, including travel itineraries;
• Introduction to business organizations and service providers;
• Introduction of investors to key stakeholders in private and public sectors;
• Investor Road Map facilitation through dedicated account managers;
• Introduction of investors to potential joint venture partners and black economic partnerships;
• Guidance with plant/site locations;
• Facilitation in the obtaining of finance and incentives;
• Logistical support for relocation;
• Business linkages and partnership with local and foreign companies;
• Provision of specific solutions to any problems that may arise after the initial investment;
• Advisory support on relocation; and;
• Aftercare, retention and expansion service; and
Assistance with work permits applications, company registration and environmental impact facilitation